Saturday, May 28, 2011

Went IOI Mall 4 Shopping

Today is Saturday and is the day my family and I went to IOI Mall. We went there is to watch the new movie 'The Kung Fu Panda 2'. But we didn't get to watch because all the ticket were fully book. So we decided to watch the next day, Sunday. After buying the tickets we went to Daiso and I bought a few things. I like going to Daiso because it is cheap and many things to see...After that, I also went to popular to get some reference books, because the other reference that I bought is not so details. But when I get there I felt so angry because all the books that I want is no longer there...guess have to try another day !!! We went Jusco too. To get our new pyjamas...I love my new pyjamas...Around 1p.m. we went to 'The Next Stop 下一站" to have our lunch...I ate Fried Kuey Toew together with my mom...the dish were very big so we share it together. After eating our lunch, we went home !!! I felt very happy because got to go shopping with my family !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment